Thursday, September 25, 2014

randy visits the HOAXery store (word play on "GROCERY store") lol

Hey every1 it's me randy, ur #1 source for all things HOAX.

People keep asking The Bloke (my nickname) (all my friends call me that) where the hoaxes are. well calm down every1 cuz the bloke is back and he's got a few hoaxes up his sleeves (jk) (or am i) (thats how u know im a grade a hoaxer)... anyway heres my latest hoax:

i was just shopping 4 scooters at the grocery store. turns out they dont carry scooters. o well. thats life. so i thought.... y dont i turn this negative situation... into a positive situation lol! so heres what i came up:

i was gonna go up to a pretty woman and ask her to date me. she would obvi say yes. then i'd be like "haha no way ur ugly." just a harmless hoaxaroo.

ok. Operation Hoax is a go. i see this girl. she looks like a curvier kate upton. a 7/10 in randy's book. it's like when u go to the vending machine and u want a rice krispie treat but it's kinda far back and ur not sure if the machine will even drop it so u just go for the fruit snacks. anyway thats another story.

so i'm like "hey babyface how abouts you and me go grab a snack and start dating??" she was like "who are u no."

so anyway this hoax didnt go 2 well for some reason. but it doesnt stop there. my grocey store shenanigans continue in PART 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment