Friday, March 28, 2014

a new year.........a new hOAX B)

hey guys i know its been a while but trust me this hoax is WELL worth the wait!! ok so picture this................................. i'm chillin with my posse (yes mom i do have friends ROFL!!!)  and im like...... "hey broski (that's what i call my REAL FRIENDS that DO EXIST) dont freak out but theres a spider on your head and its a realy big spider!!!!!!!!" so my broski is like "no theres not..........." and i say "ApRiL FoOlS!!!!!!" LOL! and i know what ur thinking..... ur thinking, "randy, thats a pretty subpar hoax" well get THIS;; it wasn't even april fools day IT WAS A DOUBLE HOAX!?!!!?!

anyway thx everyone for supporting my blog its been a long and rewarding journey!! plus my therapist said it would be good for me.. so yeah in the coming year i hope to bring you lots of new HOAXES lol!!!! u can support me by buying hoax blokes merchandise at the following hyperlink... google.com! (just search "hoax blokes t-shirts and wristband") also u can donate to my kickstarter but i dont have one yet..?!

Stay Gold and Get Hoax'd Lol (tm)

HOAX'D EPISODE 8

No comments:

Post a Comment