Wednesday, September 16, 2015

the new ultimate hoax (aka a really nice hoax)

u've probably been wondering where the ol rando slammo (what my friends call me) has been. well u don't have 2 wonder any longer friends, handy randy (what my dad calls me) is BACK..

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK

did u hear that? that was the sound of me cracking my nuckles, geting ready 2 lay down a brand new hoax! so here it is:

three months ago i told myself: "yankee randall (what i call myself), enough fiddle faddle, ur next hoax is going to be 1 2 remember."

for 3 months i locked myself in my room, sustaining myself only with quakers chewy bars (the big ones) and strawberry kiwi v8 splash. i had to cut myself off from society.. much to the dismay of my inumerable friends. if ur an artist u understand, if ur not its fine; u will still understand the majority of this hoax :-) also 4 those of u who keep asking me if i like v8 fusion...... i DONT.. stop emailing me

anyway so it was 3 months and then i came up with a sick hoax: put a banana peel on the ground

now i know what ure thinking: randy that's old hat, 20th century, plagiarism even.......... and 2 that......... i say..................................... sometimes u have 2 go back 2 the basics..

so basicaly i went out to a street that had a sidewalk and i had a banana peel from a banana but i didnt eat the banana i just threw it out cuz i only needed the peel. sue me epa. then i put the banana peel on the ground and sat on a nearby bench.

so basicaly im thinking "here it comes randley steemer (other name i call myself)... someone is going to step on the banana peel and slip and fall onto the hard cement ground.... classic." classic.

but thats not what happened. heres what happened: some1 stepped on the banana peel but it wasnt slippery enough so it just stuck to their shoe a little bit. they looked a little upset. then they kept walking. thats when i realized something about hoaxes: sometimes u come up with a great hoax, but then it turns into a DIFFERENT hoax. so even tho this hoax didnt go as planned, it was still a nice hoax in a different way. sometimes i think about giving up this hoaxing life to become a philosopher or indie artist

ok anyway thats all i got 4 today. remember if ure a nice girl MSG ME ASAP i've already put a down payment on a 1-bedroom 2-bathroom house in the countryside........... um. pic4pic...... ok anyway thats all i got :-|

No comments:

Post a Comment