Wednesday, April 8, 2015

phone hoax aka phoax (or phoaxne.... i havent decided which i like beter)

le hoax du jour

beofre u say anything, "le hoax du jour" is french for "ur dumb" ... jk (not even three sentences in and i've already hoaxed u)

ok sry hi everyone its me hoax blokes randy, back again with another hOAX!

today i was just chillin in my usual corner (basically theres this stairwell at my school that leads into like a basement area, so sometimes i just go down into the basement and there's like this dark corner that i sit in for hours until the school calls the police to search for me) (<----epic hoax btw)

and im just chillin there when i get a call from a telemarketer. they want to sell me cable service or something... i dont remember (pls stop sending me angry emails about this; my memory was permanently damaged by being exposed to oven cleaner at a young age lol)

so anyway the girl on the phone was like "ok sir do u want to buy <something>"

i'm like "yes lol"

shes like "ok can i have ur credit card number"

i'm like "ok lol here it is: 123456789"

shes like" ok sir.. i dont think thats a real credit card number"

then i hang up LOL

then i redialed to ask her out for like lunch or commit to a long term relationship or something... i dont remember (oven cleaner)

then she hung up DOUBLE LOL

guess i got counterhoax'd..

ok thanks every1 for reading my blog and remembr if ur a nice girl pls msg me (i might hoax u tho ;-/)

No comments:

Post a Comment